Bootpacker schedule for week of November 26th

Greetings Bootpackers

We do not plan to bootpack over the Thanksgiving holiday weekend.

And we do not plan to bootpack on Monday November 26th.

There is a favorable storm forecast for Thursday night, Friday night and Saturday and Saturday night. We are hoping we will need to do avalanche mitigation work on Minday before we can resume bootpacking.  We will not know the extent of avalanche mitigation needed until after the storm.  We will formulate a bootpacking plan on Monday and we will post the plan on this website.

Thanks for all of your help so far.  We have gotten alot of packing done.  We are ready for the next storm.  Let it snow.

Stayed tuned for updates.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *